Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I learn more about golf, swimming, and dining at Steel Club?
How do I find out more about the home plans?
What are the future plans for Steel Club?
How do I buy a home?
How much money down do I have to put and where is it going to reside?
- You will put 20% down.
- It will be deposited in an escrow account with the title company, ABE Abstract.
Is financing available?
Yes, we have partnered with American Bank.
- Click here to view the Sales Process and click on the Finance tab.
- You may finance with anyone you want.
Do you have to be a Steel Club member?
Are golf carts included with the home?
- Yes, housed in your home's golf cart garage!
Are they townhouses or condos?
- They are townhouses on fee simple lots.
- You own your lot, but you do not maintain your lot.
- Click here to view the HOA.
What is the square footage of the homes?
- The homes will range from 1500 to 4000 square feet.
When will the homes be built?
- A total of 159 homes will be built in three phases. The Ross Hill phase of 37 homes will be built from 2023-2024.
- The Fairway Woods phase is planned for 2024.
- The Turn phase is planned for 2025.
How do I customize my home?
- You will meet with our professional design staff to design everything from the kitchens and bathrooms to paint colors.
- You may use your own interior designer at your cost if you choose.
Do you allow floor plan changes?
- Yes, but those changes may be subject to an hourly rate.
Can the exterior finishes of the homes be changed?
- No, the homes have been designed in keeping with the overall look of Steel Club.
How long will it take to build the house?
- 6 to 10 months from foundation to finish.
What inspections are being done?
- The townhouses are permitted and inspected through Lower Saucon Township.
What are the taxes on the property?
The taxes are based on the value of the home
- Local: Lower Saucon Township
- County: Northampton
- School: Saucon Valley School District
Are the homes built in a flood zone?
Is the primary bedroom suite on the first floor?
- Yes, all homes have a primary bedroom suite on the first floor.
How many bedrooms?
- There will be 2-5 bedrooms varying by design.
How many bathrooms?
- There will be 2-6 bathrooms varying by design.
What is the size of the garage?
- All homes have a large two-car garage with a custom storage area.
- All homes include a golf cart garage.
Will there be a model house?
- No, all homes are built to suit each owner.
Is the laundry room on the first floor?
How many levels?
- All homes have a basement and first floor, and some homes have a second floor.
Is there a bathroom in the basement?
- Every basement has bathroom provisions.
Who is the builder?
- Spirk Brothers, a 38-year Lehigh Valley construction company, is the builder.
Who now owns the land where my townhouse will be built?
- Steel Land owns all the property, including the land where Steel Club’s clubhouse and golf course operate.
From whom will I buy my lot/home?
- You will buy your lot/home from Steel Land.
Who will ultimately own the Ross Hill roadways and cart paths?
- Steel Land will ultimately own the Ross Hill roadways and cart paths.
Can we have our own garden?
- Yes, in a limited area next to the rear of your house.
- There will be a community garden as well.
What are the limitations for pets?
- Three animals are allowed per house.
- No aggressive breeds are allowed.
Disclosure For Townhouses
All images depicted above are artistic renderings and may not reflect the final product. All information and prices on this page are subject to change.